Title: Gas Station Team Member (Age 18) : N Main St, Englewood OH
Meijer is a leading Supercenter located in five states throughout the Midwest, with nearly 200 stores and almost 60,000 employees. As a multi:billion dollar retailer, Meijer is ranked as the 15th largest privately held company in the country, as well as one of the top 30 most reputable companies in the United States by Forbes Magazine.
We have become a respected leader in the competitive retail market by sticking to our core values of customer:centered, competitive spirit, freshness, and familyness. Meijers Midwest geography includes corporate offices in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and stores, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities throughout Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky.
From store leadership to marketing to buyers to finance, the variety of careers available at Meijer is as interesting and diverse as the people who fill the positions. While your job responsibilities may differ, the purposes are all the same: To make Meijer the best retail organization in the nation.
Currently, Meijer is looking for a Gas Station Team Member. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for providing the customer with a remarkable shopping experience by offering fast and friendly service in our gas station. This position may also be involved in the maintenance of the gas station pricing systems, monitoring of fuel levels and competitor pricing, as well as various task related to product stocking and display in the convenience area of the gas station.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Reacting quickly to competition
* Assuring safe operating procedures
* Protecting Meijer property and the environment
* Monitoring store inventory and sales
* Monitoring cash control and drive offs
* Other daily tasks as required
* Understands and executes all Gas Station operating procedures including safety and sanitation procedures
* Ability to operate cash register system
* Good communication skills, friendly, customer oriented, organized, detail oriented, sense of urgency
* Maintains a positive working relationship with customers, team members, and leadership
* Maintains a spirit of enthusiasm and cooperation
* This position may require lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, kneeling and/or climbing
Thank you for your interest in this position. There may not be current openings for this position at this time. By submitting an application to this position, you are expressing interest should an opening become available in the future. Our recruiters routinely review available applications as openings become available.